How to stay safe while using Lave App
Lave takes all its users safety very seriously and we aim to keep our app secure to make sure everyone feels safe while using our platform. Although our team verify and validate every user's true identity with ComplyCube, Lave Inc cannot think nor prevent every accident due to the nature of the app. To help ensure safe services, Experiences, and interactions, certain activities and behaviours are not allowed in our community.
What we do allow
- Self-defence: If you’re ever physically attacked during a service or Experience, you’re allowed to defend yourself with proportionate force until the danger has ceased.
What we don’t allow
- Threats or abuse: Threats, violence, or abuse toward others, including intimate partners, children, animals, and ill or disabled people, have no place in our community.
- Sexual assault and misconduct: Sexual assault and sexual misconduct of any kind are prohibited. Any unwanted or unsolicited touching, flirtatious or sexual behaviours, or conversations into personal relationships or sexual preferences are not acceptable.
- Dangerous or illegal animals: Any animal whose breed or species is illegal to own in the location of the listing or Experience is prohibited. Domestic, farm, and wild animals that may present a safety risk during a reservation must be properly contained and proactively disclosed. Animals that haven't shown signs of presenting a risk do not need to be disclosed as the disclosure tool is for "dangerous animals.”
- Weapons: Any legally owned weapons must be properly disclosed and safely secured and hide away. Legally owned weapons should not be exposed during cleaning services.
More Safety Tips
We're here to help
If there’s an emergency in progress, please contact local emergency services or law enforcement authorities for assistance.
For other safety issues, we’re available 24 hours a day. Read more about how to contact us in our Help Center.
Remember: In an emergency, or if your personal safety is threatened, contact local police or emergency services immediately.